Mornington Soccer Club hold a range of social and fundraising events throughout the year, that we welcome the ‘Seagull’ family and their freinds to attend. Keep up to date with our latest social events here.
Ambrose Golf Day & Sportsman’s Dinner @ Mornington Golf Club | Friday, 18th January 2019
The successful event has been held for the last two years and is growing from strength to strength. Embracing the continued partnership between the Soccer Club and Golf Club, the day now expands to incorporate not only golf but, a sportsman’s dinner featuring distinguished ex- professional soccer players, revealing insights to the professional world. In addition, during the evening, an auction of current and historical soccer memorabilia.
- Multiple package options available.
- Sponsorship opportunities available.
- Networking for your business.
- Chance to entertain clients in beautiful surroundings.
Confirmed Appearances by:
- Michael Bridges. 1996- 2009 (Sunderland, Leeds, Newcastle Utd, Sydney FC, Newcastle Jets. Optus sport presenter.)
- Terry Hennessey. 1959-1973. Wales International (Birmingham City, Notts Forest, Derby County,)
- Doug Hodgson. 1986-1998 (Heidelberg United, Sheff United, Plymouth Argyle, Burnley)
- Nathan Peel. 1990- 2001 (Preston N.E., Sheff Utd, Burnley, Rotherham)
$180 p.p for Golf & Sportmans’s Dinner which includes a 4 hours beverages package. You can choose to enter the Golf for $60 p.p or the Sportsman’s Dinner for $120 p.p Mornington Golf Club Members pay a reduced fee of $40 for the Ambrose Golf. Max Handicap is 24 GA Number required.
10am Arrival for 11am TEE OFF – Dinner 7pm
Business & Networking Sponsorship options available:
- Hole sponsorship (18 available)- $250.00 (Signage on tee box)
- Clubhouse advertisement (2 available)- $1,000
- Longest Drive (2 available)- $500.00