Mini Roos Kick Off 4 to 7 Years
Focusing on small-sided games and ball skills our new ‘MiniRoos Grass Roots’ program is the perfect foundation for young boys and girls aged 4 to 6 who are looking to begin playing soccer at Mornington.
Our training sessions are run by quality coaches and focus on getting boys & girls used to having a ball at the feet and learning the foundation skills needed to progress into the larger game formats.
Sessions are held on Saturday morning across 3 x 10-week curriculum-based programs including small-sided game simulations and, mini-matches scheduled through the season; to give our youngest players the opportunity to experience the excitement of match days.
We welcome our youngest boys and girls of all abilities to register for this program which is the foundation pathway into Aldi Mini-Roos and Junior football.
As part of the $180 for 10 weeks. registration fees, all players receive:
- 10-weeks skills and ball mastery course
- Registration and Insurance
- PROGRAM 1 – 10 weeks, Sat 5th Feb to Sat 9th April
- PROGRAM 2 – 10 weeks, Sat 30th April to Sat 2nd July
- PROGRAM 3 – 10 weeks, Sat 16th July to Sat 17th September