Mornington Soccer Club operates teams for Men, Women, Boys and, Girls aged 5 to 55 years of age of all abilities. Our teams operate in the Victorian State League, National Premier League, Bayside League, Football Victoria Community Junior, and Mini Roos competitions.
In addition, we run a Club Academy program for invited players who demonstrate the necessary talent and dedication to further develop their love for the game.
With over 500+ playing members and many more social members, the Mornington Soccer Club is the destination of choice for elite and aspiring soccer players of all ages on the Mornington Peninsula.
Why run teams in the following Age Groups and Competitions
- MiniRoos Grass Roots – 4 to 7 years, skills-based, mini games
- Mini Roos – U8 to U11 Boys and Girls,
- Community Juniors – U12 to U18 Boys and Girls
- Pre NPL Boys – U12 & U13 (A Grade competition
- NPL Boys U14 to U18, (Elite Level Competition)
- Senior Men’s and Women’s 18+